Pending casey - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Casey x, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Casey x

Casey x New Member

• Can you record in-game: yes

• What timezone do you live in: AEST

• How many hours per week do you think can you contribute to Zerode as a staff member?:
    I believe i could dedicate at least 10+ hours per week into the game being I play it far too much
    • Do you have a discord account and or a working microphone?: Casey#5524
    More detailed application questions: (please add as much detail as you can to each question!)
    1. Have you had any previous experience as a staff member on another server?
      I used to be a builder, chat mod and trial mod on Limit.rip, with all of those ranks I've had higher perms to ss etc and have gained ss experience from so. I then left the server as it was forming into Fate and I did not like that idea and chose to go to Vogue...
    2. What gamemode do you spend most of your time on Zerode?
      I regretfully haven't played on the server yet but have always heard good things from it and wish to help it grow to the best of my ability. I enjoy Practice, uhc, hcf you name it!
    3. Have you ever been punished by a staff member (muted, warned, kicked or banned) on Zerode before? No. due to recent questions noted. Haven't played.

4. Why should we consider you specifically over other applicants?
      I believe i should be accepted due to my dedication and availability alone! I am always online if not ingame im on discord. I am always keen to work up the ranks and build a name for not just myself but the server I am staff on.
      Also due to my experience,i have staffed on plenty of servers dating back to old mcsg days but the most recent to note would be limit.rip.
    5. When did you first join Zerode?
      N/A
    6. Why do you want to be a staff member on Zerode?

2. Khat

Khat Network Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Please answer this question.

3. Khat

Khat Network Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Denied:
    • Not in discord
    • Not enough information
    Thanks, please re-apply in one month.